Privacy and data protection policy
1. The controller of personal data provided by customers of the https://seaab.eu online shop in connection with the purchase of goods there is: "SEAAB" Arkadiusz BARTOSIEWICZ available at the following address: 97-320 Wolbórz, Bronisławów ul. Żeglarska 36, conducting business activity subject to registration in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity under number NIP (Tax Identification Number): 771-197-29-42, Regon (Registration Number): 592181767, phone: +48 509 287 162, e-mail address: email@example.com , hereinafter alternatively referred to as the "Seller".
2. For the purpose of contract performance, the Seller shall require the following data: first and last name, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address.
3. The Seller shall register the Customer's consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose specified in item 4; the Customer shall have the right to withdraw the consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
4. Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of performing contracts of sale of goods available on the Seller's website, i.e. https://seaab.eu . For the purpose of completing deliveries of the purchased goods personal data may be shared with entities responsible for completing a delivery of the purchased goods to the Customer. The entities responsible for the delivery of goods may be the following companies: Poczta Polska, UPS, DPD, DHL, TNT, Geis, FedEx, InPost, as selected by the Customer.
5. The Customers have the right to access the content of their personal data and to correct it, as well as demand its deletion or limit the processing. To this end, the Seller shall make available to the Customers an appropriate tool available in the Customer Panel under the name "MY PERSONAL INFO".
The Seller shall make every effort to protect the personal data of the customers against unauthorized access. Moreover, the Customer is obliged not to disclose login data to their Customer panel to third parties.
7. The data is provided voluntarily; the lack of data preventing the performance of the contract results in its not being concluded, therefore the Seller is exempt from the performance of the contract.
8. Personal data may be stored by the Seller for the duration of the warranty or guarantee covering the goods purchased by the Customer, in compliance with the provisions specified in item 4.
9. In order to perform the contract of sale, the Seller processes personal data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (A) and (B) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (2016/679) (General Data Protection Regulation), alternatively referred to as Regulation 2016/679.
Lawfulness of the processing
The Processing of personal data shall be lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one or more of the following conditions is/are met:
a) the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specified purposes;
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for taking action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract;
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Article (6) (A) and (B).
By changing the settings of the web browsing software, you can prevent the use of such files. However, a refusal to use such files may affect the operation of some of the functionalities available on the website. However, it does not exclude the possibility of using the website.